Buy oxycodone M30
Buy oxycodone M30 , an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to severe pain.
The extended-release form of oxycodone is for around-the-clock treatment of pain and should not be used on an as-needed basis for pain. Oxycodone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
One way you can spot fake blue oxycodone is by looking at the texture of the pill to see if it looks uniform. Observing the general shape and color of the pill may not be enough because illicit manufacturers are very good at imitating the look of real opioid pills. Sometimes counterfeit pills may have a vinegar smell, particularly if they’re made with heroin, or they might have a bitter taste, although performing a taste test on an unknown pill can be very dangerous.
Possible side effects of oxycodone?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions); or
- low cortisol levels — nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
What should I avoid while using oxycodone?
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death could occur.
Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this medicine will affect you. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls or other accidents.
Avoid medication errors. Always check the brand and strength of oxycodone you get from the pharmacy.
ROXICODONE 30mg is contraindicated in patients with:
- Significant respiratory depression
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma in an unmonitored setting or in the absence of resuscitative equipment
- Known or suspected gastrointestinal obstruction, including paralytic ileus
- Known hypersensitivity to oxycodone