Buy Redotex NF capsule
Buy Redotex NF box with bottle of 30 prolonged release capsules. Each capsule contains d-norpseudoephedrine hydrochloride 50 mg, aloin 16.2 mg, atropine sulfate 0.36 mg, diazepam 8 mg, triiodothyronine sodium equivalent to 0.075 mg triiodothyronine. Anorexigenic, auxiliary in the treatment of exogenous obesity.
Losing weight is no easy feat and there are some products out there that can help you kick start your metabolism to help you burn fat and produce more energy. Diet products either work or they don’t.
Anorexigenic Drug (Inhibits appetite and anxiety to eat without hunger).
Extended Release Capsule (Sustained and Extended effect of up to 12 hours)
Active: D-Norpseudoephedrine, Aloin, Atropine.
Dose: 1 capsule a day on an empty stomach
Effect: Inapetence and also Thermogenic.
Presentation: 30 tablets
What does Redotex nf contain?
- 50.00 mg of D-Norpseudoephedrine Hydrochloride: Reduces hunger.
- 0.075 mg of Triiodothyronine Sodium: Promotes the breakdown of fat.
- 8.00 mg of Diazepam: Reduces anxiety.
- 16.20 mg of Aloin: Laxative effect that counteracts constipation.
- 0.36 mg of Atropine Sulfate: Decreases gastric and salivary secretions.
Effects of the Redotex pill
Next, we will see how it affects the different systems of the body:
- Cardiovascular : It is based on sharing adrenergic compounds that act indirectly. On the other hand, the effects of cardiac pacing are observed attenuated.
- Respiratory : Inducing a state of dilation in the bronchi, allows the patient to breathe more fluidly and slightly preventing fatigue.
- Gastrointestinal : As the process gives results, the body mass decreases, since it emits inhibitions that relax the smooth muscles.
Through these three complex processes in the matter, you can maximize the chances of a good physical condition, since internally, it forces the body to prepare for all the work that will come to it.
Where to Buy Redotex NF capsule online ?
Buy also redotex