Acxion ap ( fentermina 30 mg )
Acxion ap is a prolonged-release tablet manufactured by ifa use in the Treatment of exogenous obesity , caused by situations external to the body itself, such as leading a sedentary life or also excess food.
What is it for? : Weight reduction
What is it? : Patent Anorexigenic Drug.
Presentations : Tablets and also capsules
Pharmaceutical form and formulation:
Each prolonged-release tablet contains: Phentermine Hydrochloride 30 mg and also Excipient cbp 1 tablet.
Presentations and method of administration
- Tablets and capsules of 5, 10, 15 and also 30 mg of Phentermine hydrochloride, in boxes with 15 or 30 pieces.
Anorexigenic indicated as an aid in the treatment of exogenous obesity, associated with a low-calorie diet and also exercise regimen.
Dosage and route of administration:
Oral; a dose of 30 mg a day recommended.
administration suggested 30 to 50 minutes before food, the last taking being before 19:00 hrs.
not recommended in children under 16 years of age or also in the elderly.
Acxion AP not be co-administered or for 14 days after administration of monoamine oxidase inhibitors, as hypertensive crisis may result, abuse of Phentermine should not be encouraged as a means of overcoming drowsiness or alert; In addition, not recommended in people with anorexia, insomnia, asthenia, psychotic personality, pregnancy and also lactation.
Contraindications and warnings
- General . Do not use in people with anorexia, insomnia, psychiatric disorders, or also with general excessive weakness.
- Cases have been reported in which the drug causes seizures, therefore it has to be used with care in people suffering from epilepsy .
- Studies warn that if you have diabetes , reduce your insulin dose .
- Allergies or hypersensitivity . Do not use in people allergic to the drug.
- Mix with alcohol . Alcohol combined with the medication can cause changes in blood pressure, heart rhythm disturbances, and chest pain.
- Mix with other medications . Do not use with monoamine oxidase inhibitor medications, even if they have been used in the last 2 weeks, or with antidepressant medications.