Buy kalma alprazolam 2mg
Buy kalma alprazolam 2mg Pill with imprint A L G 2 is White, Rectangle and has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg. It is supplied by mylan Ltd..
Kalma 2mg Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; panic disorder; depression and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Imprint : A L G 2
Strength : 2 mg
Color : White
Size : 15.00 mm
Shape : Rectangle
Drug Class : Benzodiazepines
Pregnancy Category : D – Positive evidence of risk
CSA Schedule : 4 – Some potential for abuse
Labeler / Supplier : Mylan Ltd.
The active ingredient in Kalma 2mg is alprazolam. Each tablet contains 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg or 2 mg of alprazolam. The tablets also contain the following inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate.
The tablets also contain the following inactive ingredients:
- sodium benzoate (211)
- maize starch
- magnesium stearate
- sodium starch glycollate
- microcrystalline cellulose
- colloidal anhydrous silica
- docusate sodium
- indigo carmine CI 73015 (132)
- (Kalma 0.5 mg and Kalma 1 mg only)
- erythrosine CI 45430 (127)
- (Kalma 0.5 mg only).
for the short-term treatment of anxiety. Anxiety or tension associated with the normal stress of everyday life usually does not require treatment with medicines. Kalma 2 mg is also used to treat panic attacks.
- an unusual feeling of anger, excitement or overactivity
- yellowing of the eyes or skin (jaundice)
- muscle weakness
- memory loss
- allergic reactions such as swelling of the face, lips or tongue which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing; skin rash, hives or itching.